Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragoon Boots Crafting Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2015
Last night, I was able to craft the Vanguard's Fiery Boots. Today, I went to Zasha EmberForge to buy the recipe for the Dragoon boots. I bought the recipe. However, when I go to the recipe in my book (also went to the equipment crafting station in my house), it says I don't have the Vanguard's Fiery Boots (when I do). Is this a crafting glitch? I don't understand what's happening.

There's also a weird thing happening with crafting the Dragoon's Fiery Helm. It says I have 2 Vanguard's Fiery Helms, when I only have 1. This is so confusing. Has this happened to anyone else?

Survivor
Dec 30, 2013
iloveagb12 on Jul 23, 2020 wrote:
Last night, I was able to craft the Vanguard's Fiery Boots. Today, I went to Zasha EmberForge to buy the recipe for the Dragoon boots. I bought the recipe. However, when I go to the recipe in my book (also went to the equipment crafting station in my house), it says I don't have the Vanguard's Fiery Boots (when I do). Is this a crafting glitch? I don't understand what's happening.

There's also a weird thing happening with crafting the Dragoon's Fiery Helm. It says I have 2 Vanguard's Fiery Helms, when I only have 1. This is so confusing. Has this happened to anyone else?
do you have the boots equipped cuz if you do you have to take them off
also you can use any vanguard hat for dragoon gear

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
It won't show items you have equipped. Don't worry, when it's time to craft, take off your boots and use them then.