Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finished Part 1 Cannot access part 2

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2013
Hi, I am Chase Darkrider. I just finished Khrysalis Part 1 and got the badge "Harbinger of Light" at Level 99. I even went to Zaltana Mirrormask to get "Back in the Saddle" quest to start part 2, but cannot find the quest anywhere. Zaltana gave me the orb side quest but I cannot find a storyline quest. Please help since I only have 9 days of member left and trying my best to get to Mirage.

Thanks

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The Khrysalis Quest Tree is a great way to keep on track as it relates to the questing within the world.

After obtaining the 'Back In The Saddle' Quest, your new storyline quest is Beach Comber.

It is still given by Zaltanna and requires you to use a warp portal in Bastion that should transport you to Fort Rachias. There you will meet another NPC; Zarozinia the DeathSong.

Remember your quest finder.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2013
To start khrysalis part 2 you need to take the quest called "back in the saddle" from zaltana mirrormask but it requires a quest called "edge of forever" which requires you to exit fort Rachias and talk to zaltana after, you might of forgot to take the main quest while you were questing so i suggest checking khrysalis quest tree to find which quest you missed