Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm a level 20 gardener, whats next?.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 27, 2016
There has really been no benefit past level 15.
How about 1/2 energy usage for high level plant gardeners, so they can do other energy activities?.
How about new exotic plants that drop uniques tc spells.
Fertilizer spell, that you use on soil once that accelerates plant growth
(for "high" level slow growing plants). i.e.adds a 100% like for them, maybe only 10% for others.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2017
It' be too powerful. Just keep gardening. That's what I do

Seriously though. Half energy usage when gardening would just allow people to have "twice as much garden" per wizard which would in all likelihood give people too much. Gardening certain plants is about weighing what you get and choosing what you need most. I need EXP to get the last few levels done so I'm spamming Key Limes. However, I do have two 61-Large-Plot gardens ready for when I need more mega snacks from Couch Potatoes.

While I do think that there should be more to gardening after level 15, I'm pretty confident we'll see some of that once the new world is released very soon.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Gardening honestly needs an update.

New plants dropping reliable, rare treasures and reagents would be a welcome addition.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2012
stevelionsmane on Jul 21, 2020 wrote:
There has really been no benefit past level 15.
How about 1/2 energy usage for high level plant gardeners, so they can do other energy activities?.
How about new exotic plants that drop uniques tc spells.
Fertilizer spell, that you use on soil once that accelerates plant growth
(for "high" level slow growing plants). i.e.adds a 100% like for them, maybe only 10% for others.
I do think gardening needs to have an update for spells such as, having the rare tc garden spells that give music rain etc to all indoor and outdoor plants a learnable spell for lvl 20. I know there are the spells that prevent music rain etc for 48 hours, but it still would be a cool add for gardening.

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
Star Edward on Aug 3, 2020 wrote:
Gardening honestly needs an update.

New plants dropping reliable, rare treasures and reagents would be a welcome addition.

New, interesting plants would be fun. Maybe plants that sometimes drop castle blocks, or decorations? How about plants that drop unusual transformations, or hair styles?

That being said, I'm sure there are interesting plants that I have not even heard of.