Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Customizable Battle Stances!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 07, 2013
Okay, something I've wanted pretty much since the start of Wizard101 is the option to purchase/craft new stances for your Wizard to use in battle. Malistaire and Morganthe stand so refined in battle, and other creatures have unique poses (such as floating, hovering, crouching, etc.), so why shouldn't our Wizards get that option?

It'd be purely cosmetic, of course. Personally I'm tired of our Wizards having the same, one-knee-forward-one-back-lunging kind of pose. We could purchase these with Gold, Crowns (not TOO expensive though, KI), or even craft certain ones.

Any thoughts or ideas for new battle poses?

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Personally I think they should be unlocked through side quests

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
I've wanted this for so long I really hope they consider something like this!

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Yes! I can't help but feel like our battle stances are really immature and just generally look weird/uncomfortable. I'd like our wizards to possess a higher level of refinement as they progress through the game.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2012
I actually posted something about this just the other day!! Pretty similar to yours, and I thought we could have new casting animations as well. I mentioned how malistare’s stance and cast is unique and really cool. I totally agree with this!!