Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopian Bosses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2020
Hi! I'm not a new player, but my cousin is a Lv. 15 wizard in Krokotopia. He keeps saying that he's having so much trouble fighting Edo, Akori, Shai, and Nebit Nirini. (The Nirini family). I'm a lvl. 40 wizard, and I never had trouble with that. Any tips for him? I don't have advice for myth, and he seems to be getting frustrated. I'm telling him to do side quests to lvl up, but he still isn't doing well. He started to second , then he learned some attacks, and now he's learning . What should I do?

Survivor
May 29, 2011
Survivor
May 28, 2020
Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Instruct him to take advantage of the current membership benefit and purchase all his training points back.

Next, since your friend is myth, there's a few things he can do to make questing slightly easier. Here are a few tips;

Use Minions (especially haunted minion and cyclops) - At lower levels, myth's minions can be an extremely valuable help when facing boss foes. The haunted minion in particular is great for directing attention from you and onto the minion. Costing zero pips and using rank 1 spells, it can be effective in assisting with damage output. I would recommend using this spell on the first round while the player blades (mythblade, shield, probably cast a trap).

The Cyclops Minion is also helpful. Try using it as well. They all have a decent arsenal and HP that can assist. They also all know spritely which can be useful in tough scenarios.

Use Treasures - You can also advise your friend to purchase Hummongofrog Treasure Cards from the Bazaar. Advise him to buy them, place them in his side deck. A frog attack with a blade will do decent damage that is sure to take the minion out and heavily damage the boss. If you use a myth trap or a TC mythblade, both foes will fall.

Training Points - Advise your friend also to train into the school. He should train into this school until he learns the spell feint at level 26. Avoid all other schools (unless you want to learn tower shield from though not necessary) for now.

Assist Him - Quest with him if he's having trouble. Port to him and aid him. He will however have to learn to fend for himself though, which is why he should follow these tips here.

Gear - Good gear helps. As a journeyman, he should be wearing level 15+ gear and not level 10+ unless they are excellent crowns only gear. If not, gear from the bazaar can suffice.

Tough Enchants - He can also buy tough treasure card enchants from the bazaar. These cards when drawn from the side deck can give a great damage boost to existing spells within the player's hand. These enchants are cheap and can really make the difference between a boss surviving a hit or being defeated.

Myth is a little odd to use, but the blade, frog technique will be the most utilized and feasible technique that will work for a long time to come.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Hey! Hopefully some of these things help out your brother during questing!

1. Some things that might help him beat them is to first look at the wizard101 wiki, it'll tell you everything about a mob that he might need during battle, also if you "second" a school, it might actually hurt you more than it helps. The only things I would learn in different schools would be up to feint in , and up to tower shield in , mainly to help keep training points for when you want to use them for and spells later on.

2. I would also recommend buying TC enchants from either the bazaar, or if you can, from the archivist from celestia, mainly to boost damage (ex. tough, monstrous) and make it easier to defeat the bosses your cousin is having trouble on.

3. Also train your pet up! During the lower levels it's a bit tedious because of having low gold, as well as energy and mega snacks.

4. Last thing is to check out what kind of gear, you're running. The gear he would want to have is gear that would help his school specifically (Mainly cause it is his school, and you can use power pips for myth spells) so for right now I would check out the bazaar for that, look for something that gives power pip chance, as well as damage (myth damage specifically) and myth accuracy, it'll help a lot!

But other than that, most of it should help him out quite a bit! Happy questing!!!

Survivor
May 28, 2020
KKurly on Jul 25, 2020 wrote:
Hey! Hopefully some of these things help out your brother during questing!

1. Some things that might help him beat them is to first look at the wizard101 wiki, it'll tell you everything about a mob that he might need during battle, also if you "second" a school, it might actually hurt you more than it helps. The only things I would learn in different schools would be up to feint in , and up to tower shield in , mainly to help keep training points for when you want to use them for and spells later on.

2. I would also recommend buying TC enchants from either the bazaar, or if you can, from the archivist from celestia, mainly to boost damage (ex. tough, monstrous) and make it easier to defeat the bosses your cousin is having trouble on.

3. Also train your pet up! During the lower levels it's a bit tedious because of having low gold, as well as energy and mega snacks.

4. Last thing is to check out what kind of gear, you're running. The gear he would want to have is gear that would help his school specifically (Mainly cause it is his school, and you can use power pips for myth spells) so for right now I would check out the bazaar for that, look for something that gives power pip chance, as well as damage (myth damage specifically) and myth accuracy, it'll help a lot!

But other than that, most of it should help him out quite a bit! Happy questing!!!
Thank you for the advice, but he's not my brother, he's my cousin lol.

Survivor
May 28, 2020
Star Edward on Jul 25, 2020 wrote:
Instruct him to take advantage of the current membership benefit and purchase all his training points back.

Next, since your friend is myth, there's a few things he can do to make questing slightly easier. Here are a few tips;

Use Minions (especially haunted minion and cyclops) - At lower levels, myth's minions can be an extremely valuable help when facing boss foes. The haunted minion in particular is great for directing attention from you and onto the minion. Costing zero pips and using rank 1 spells, it can be effective in assisting with damage output. I would recommend using this spell on the first round while the player blades (mythblade, shield, probably cast a trap).

The Cyclops Minion is also helpful. Try using it as well. They all have a decent arsenal and HP that can assist. They also all know spritely which can be useful in tough scenarios.

Use Treasures - You can also advise your friend to purchase Hummongofrog Treasure Cards from the Bazaar. Advise him to buy them, place them in his side deck. A frog attack with a blade will do decent damage that is sure to take the minion out and heavily damage the boss. If you use a myth trap or a TC mythblade, both foes will fall.

Training Points - Advise your friend also to train into the school. He should train into this school until he learns the spell feint at level 26. Avoid all other schools (unless you want to learn tower shield from though not necessary) for now.

Assist Him - Quest with him if he's having trouble. Port to him and aid him. He will however have to learn to fend for himself though, which is why he should follow these tips here.

Gear - Good gear helps. As a journeyman, he should be wearing level 15+ gear and not level 10+ unless they are excellent crowns only gear. If not, gear from the bazaar can suffice.

Tough Enchants - He can also buy tough treasure card enchants from the bazaar. These cards when drawn from the side deck can give a great damage boost to existing spells within the player's hand. These enchants are cheap and can really make the difference between a boss surviving a hit or being defeated.

Myth is a little odd to use, but the blade, frog technique will be the most utilized and feasible technique that will work for a long time to come.

thank you for the great advice!!