Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do Crown Pets hatch true with Kiosk Pets?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
Or with my own pets?

I have some Precious Pandas from a pack and would like to copy stats from my Piggle or my Harpy to a Panda, but whenever I hatch, I just get another piggle or harpy.

IS that just pure luck and 50% chance of getting either pet appearance, or should I just give up on trying to hatch my panda with any other kind of pet?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
The kiosk will cost you a lot, and more often than not you get back the non-crowns pet. (This is true even though you sometimes pay crowns just for the attempt!)

My advice is, don't even bother with the Piggle. You have a better chance of getting Pandas back when self-hatching inside the hatchery with a good Harpy pet, since it is also a crowns pet. Even then, you'll probably have to try several times.

The other option is to try and find someone else with a strong Panda pet, who is willing to hatch a few times with you. That's the way we did it in the 'old days.'

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
Freshta on Jul 21, 2020 wrote:
The kiosk will cost you a lot, and more often than not you get back the non-crowns pet. (This is true even though you sometimes pay crowns just for the attempt!)

My advice is, don't even bother with the Piggle. You have a better chance of getting Pandas back when self-hatching inside the hatchery with a good Harpy pet, since it is also a crowns pet. Even then, you'll probably have to try several times.

The other option is to try and find someone else with a strong Panda pet, who is willing to hatch a few times with you. That's the way we did it in the 'old days.'

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven
That's a good idea! Thanks!

Unfortunately my Harpy is my super damage pet and my Piggle is OP ward pet. The harpy got perfect in a couple days, while the Piggle took forever to make.

I will definitely try hatching them together though. I am going for pets with different wards for when I help people farm Darkmoor. Now that I think about it, three of my Alt wizards need to farm Darkmoor. I didn't realize I would need any wizards besides Balance, which is getting nerfed to the ground.

On the bright side, my awesome Couch Potato farm keeps me at max gold and I am getting 100 mega snacks per week. It is the hatching timer that slows me down.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I have had the same frustrations trying to get heals on the Flamenco and Storm Quetzal pets (they have really strong shields).

If your piggle is the ward pet of choice, then maybe do try self-hatching your piggle and a panda in the Hatchery rather than the Kiosk. It's been my experience that the Hatchery gives you better odds on getting the desired Crowns pet back.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven