Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pack revamp ideas!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
Let me start off by saying I love this game, been playing since '09, and I want to see it grow and get better! I think packs with themes are a great idea, people can choose how they want to stitch their character, get really good spells/tcs, and really awesome mounts among other cool stuff! However I feel there needs to be a significant revamp with packs. In every pack there are way, way too many housing items, seeds, pets reagents, and tcs. I'm not saying remove them at all, cause you can find some really good and cool items! But there needs to be a lot less of these items so we can actually get the items from the pack. I also feel maybe temporary mounts should be completely removed or not be so common that you can't even pull a mount. Maybe increase the drop rates on the mounts slightly, but only mounts. They are way too rare a lot of the time. For example, I purchased well over $50 in crowns for the pack sale. I tried to get one of the unicorn mounts from the unicorn hoard pack. I purchased so many packs that I lost count. 90% of what I got were useless items and way, way, way too many temporary 1 day mounts. I have all 3 gear sets and all the pets but could not pull any mount at all and I'm very very upset, which is why I propose this possible change. If this change ever happened, I guarantee that I would buy a ton more crowns and packs, and so would other people! I would love to see more people rocking cool mounts and pack gear!