Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New and made a mistake/do you know this person?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2020
Hey there! My name is Scarlet Hex and I'm new to wiz. I've been playing for about a month or so, and I accidentally deleted a friend off my friend list! D: If anyone knows this player could you tell them to message me in this thread so we can re-add each other? We were also breeding so he could get a winged catastrophy pet :(

Antony Greatsword/Anthony Giantsword

(we just started talking and I cant quite remember how it was spelt)
they're a level 66 Life wizard and have a green ornery bird as a pet.

;D; ty for any help you can provide this nub.

Administrator
Scarlet Hex on Jul 17, 2020 wrote:
Hey there! My name is Scarlet Hex and I'm new to wiz. I've been playing for about a month or so, and I accidentally deleted a friend off my friend list! D: If anyone knows this player could you tell them to message me in this thread so we can re-add each other? We were also breeding so he could get a winged catastrophy pet :(

Antony Greatsword/Anthony Giantsword

(we just started talking and I cant quite remember how it was spelt)
they're a level 66 Life wizard and have a green ornery bird as a pet.

;D; ty for any help you can provide this nub.
Hi Scarlet, welcome to Wizard101 and the Spiral!

This happens, but fortunately many players know each other, so I'm sure we can find you who this was eventually.

Do you happen to know anything else about them, what they were wearing, etc.? We might be able to track them from the level and school.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2020
Sparck on Jul 17, 2020 wrote:
Hi Scarlet, welcome to Wizard101 and the Spiral!

This happens, but fortunately many players know each other, so I'm sure we can find you who this was eventually.

Do you happen to know anything else about them, what they were wearing, etc.? We might be able to track them from the level and school.
they have another life class as their main character though I hadn't added it on my list yet. they were last wearing this armor, though in white. i.imgur.com/EW69Lcx.png