Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for someone to start a new character with!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2019
Hey guys! I’ve been playing wizard101 for a little over two months now and I’ve got several wizards all over the spiral. The thing is, I’ve spent all my time solo, and it gets tiring always playing alone, especially as the worlds get longer.

So, I was wondering if anyone was also interested in making a new wizard with a questing buddy! I’m in the EST time zone, I’m active all the time, and I’m open to playing whatever school suits the situation best. If you’re interested let me know, and we can start whenever.

Administrator
MyDudeBro on Jul 17, 2020 wrote:
Hey guys! I’ve been playing wizard101 for a little over two months now and I’ve got several wizards all over the spiral. The thing is, I’ve spent all my time solo, and it gets tiring always playing alone, especially as the worlds get longer.

So, I was wondering if anyone was also interested in making a new wizard with a questing buddy! I’m in the EST time zone, I’m active all the time, and I’m open to playing whatever school suits the situation best. If you’re interested let me know, and we can start whenever.
Welcome to the Wizard101 community forums! I'm sure someone here will meet up with you in-game to help you out. Lots of Wizards come here to do exactly that!

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
Hey there! Welcome to Wiz!
I've been playing the game on and off for the last 7 years or so, though seriously been playing for the last 6 months. I currently have a Life and a Fire wizard, and like you have spent most of my time in-game solo. I'm totally open to playing any school/role.
If you want to add me on discord to get in touch faster, I'm Gopher#1343