Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't place soil on the ground with any of the soil gardening spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
I have the Wood Cottage house and whenever I attempt to use either the small plot, or medium plot spell for soil, the hoe animation plays but it results in there being no mound of soil. It still takes my energy as well. Is there any way to fix this?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
fuzzybear57 on Jul 17, 2020 wrote:
I have the Wood Cottage house and whenever I attempt to use either the small plot, or medium plot spell for soil, the hoe animation plays but it results in there being no mound of soil. It still takes my energy as well. Is there any way to fix this?
You might want to contact Support at the following link.

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
The only thing I can think of, is that there is a limit of 50 items in the yard of that small house. Each plot of soil counts as 1 item, and each plant also counts as an item. If you have a lot of stuff in your yard, then you may not have enough space.

If that's the case, either pick up some of the other objects in your Wooden Cottage's yard, or buy an elixir from the Crown Shop to add another 50 spaces to your yard. (You'd be able to lay down 25 plots of soil + 25 plants.)

Hope that helps. If not, then you may need to contact Support. You can reach them by clicking the "Help?" icon in the upper right corner of this page.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven