Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plants at end of elder stage may reset to beginning, if you enter.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 10, 2012
All the couch potatoes plants were planted at the same time.

I pest kill, water and music with area spells, and make sure all plants needs are taken care of
before I leave.

When plants were at end of the elder stage, i.e. when some in the patch have turned white.

I entered and causing some plans that haven't turned white YET, to have needs again
all of those plants reset all the way back to the beginning of elder stage.

I have that issue that a ten plant are now white, and the rest reset to beginning stage of elder.

Only solution i see is, stay away from garden for a few days, when plants are past half way point of elder.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
dylan stronghand on Jul 16, 2020 wrote:

I pest kill, water and music with area spells, and make sure all plants needs are taken care of
before I leave.

When plants were at end of the elder stage, i.e. when some in the patch have turned white.

I entered and causing some plans that haven't turned white YET, to have needs again

I have that issue that a ten plant are now white, and the rest reset to beginning stage of elder.

Only solution i see is, stay away from garden for a few days, when plants are past half way point of elder.
Sounds like a glitch. But I would stay away for about a week at least. Give them plenty of time to actually turn before returning. Couch Potatoes are one of the faster growing plants other than the Jewel plants.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
dylan stronghand on Jul 16, 2020 wrote:

before I leave.

I have noticed that glitch and found that it happens to plants that had a Fairy on them the last time I visited them. It is definitely a glitch, and the timing of your next visit will not change it.

(Also, it's not just Couch Potatoes, any plant that had a Fairy on it during your previous visit has the potential to glitch and revert back to the beginning of Mature status when all of its other peers go to Elder.)

Alia Misthaven