Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 On GeForce

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2018
Good day, i was wondering if there is anyway for you guys to get Wizard101 on GeforceNow, i use GeforceNow to play my games because without it, it tends to drop frames a lot no matter what game i play, this would be a huge quality of life change for me and possibly many other people and i feel like you don't get this question too often

Administrator
LegendaryBacoon on Jul 16, 2020 wrote:
Good day, i was wondering if there is anyway for you guys to get Wizard101 on GeforceNow, i use GeforceNow to play my games because without it, it tends to drop frames a lot no matter what game i play, this would be a huge quality of life change for me and possibly many other people and i feel like you don't get this question too often
Hi BaconTheKing! Great name :).

There is currently no official support for GeforceNow use, but perhaps someday we would be able to get it listed.

Survivor
Sep 13, 2018
Sparck on Jul 16, 2020 wrote:
Hi BaconTheKing! Great name :).

There is currently no official support for GeforceNow use, but perhaps someday we would be able to get it listed.
Alright, Thank you. Wiz is one of the few games that don't run too bad for me without GeForce so thats good.