Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking to Get a Leaf Foot pet! Anyone willing to hatch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2013
Hi, so I've been trying to get a Leaf Foot pet by buying a lot of Shaman's Lord packs, but I haven't gotten it yet, and at this point I feel like I'm just wasting money, haha.

My in-game name is Cori OgreBloom (Life) and I'm willing to grab any of my pets to hatch with, none of them are great though.

Let me know if you have any interest in hatching! I'm in Central time, so tell me where you would want to meet up, what realm, what time, what's your in-game name, school, all that fun stuff.

Thanks!

- Cori OgreBloom

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
I also need/would like a leaf foot. if anyone can hatch that would be nice. my ign is Christina Rainbowcoin (Life).

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
Hi i have lots of leaf foot pets. adult to mega, i would be willing to hatch with either or both of you. We could meet in unicorn. My ign is ginelle griffindreamer. I am hanging out at the bazaar most of day. off and on. I have 2 accounts. all are named the same. i hang out in unicorn mostly. come by and mention leaf foot. see you tomorrow. I am looking for a few pets my self, one is shock colossus or brute piggle if dont have no worries, i have a whole list of stuff looking for as i am pet collector. I have 800 pets now. so close to my goal. hope to help you out. i am eastern time. i am sure you can catch me.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
i dont know why my response didnt get posted but i have lots of good leaf foot pets would hatch with either of you or both, Ginelle griffindreamer is my wiz name. I am in unicorn realm. in bazaar, have 2 accounts. same name on all my wiz. Would be happy to help you.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
im on right now and will be on tomorrow im i troll realm in commons.
IGN: Christina rainbowcoin max life

btw i think kingsisle looks at the posts before posting it.