Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Banking Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2017
I think it'd be neat to be able to bank certain spells and trade them between characters on your account. Obviously none of the base school ones/late game spells, but the 'special' spells, such as the crafted or dropped ones. I say this mostly because I know there's quite a few people who farm Loremaster + Packs for spells and end up with other spells that are basically useless to them (and I'm one of them. I have L. Weaver, Rat Spin, and Hammer of Thor all on my Myth. ) It'd be nice to be able to actually give these spells some love on a character that'd use them.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
While we'd all love this to come to the game, the KI team was pretty clear in one of their recent streams that's they don't plan to add this anytime soon.

Easiest workaround is to make an F2P account to take your cards then switch wizards and trade back. Slower, but just as effective.

Explorer
May 23, 2013
a card binder in your home were you can put you magic game cards in to it like kids did with there cards