Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Beast Form for the Ninja Pig?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2014
So I was looking at the upcoming rewards for the Scroll of Fortune this season, and what caught my eye was the 2,465 point reward. Three idols for the Ninja Pig, but they're not Death school idols, no they're Fire school idols. So I wondered if something was going on with the test realm, but from what I can tell, there is nothing about any new forms. Anyone have an explanation for this?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Scooter07210 on Jul 9, 2020 wrote:
So I was looking at the upcoming rewards for the Scroll of Fortune this season, and what caught my eye was the 2,465 point reward. Three idols for the Ninja Pig, but they're not Death school idols, no they're Fire school idols. So I wondered if something was going on with the test realm, but from what I can tell, there is nothing about any new forms. Anyone have an explanation for this?
Yes, Fire Pig is coming to Beastmoon and Monster Mayhem in the next live server update. Fire Pig does a combination of damage over time, detonates and minion specialty spells.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
Yep, there's a Fire Ninja Pig in Test Realm at the moment. It likes to summon a minion (even though it's Fire...) and then gain powerful bonuses to their attacks by having that minion. Their Pyrodon card does a total of 350 damage at 2 pips.

I haven't been able to explore this form fully because the Monster Mayhem is vastly different than the Hunt, and also because the Hunt is up on Live Realm right now and that takes priority.

Community Leader
Scooter07210 on Jul 9, 2020 wrote:
There are 3 new forms. Fire Ninja Pig, Death Cyclops and Myth Draconian.

The Death Cyclops was already know and made available, but the other 2 are brand new. Also, this is not the first time they put the Fire Ninja Pig idols in the Scroll of Fortune. I believe they were also there last season or the one before serving as a teaser to the upcoming form.

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP