Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Wizard City Badges

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2011
Hey, I've done all of the quests in Wizard City, according to quest finder, but I don't have the "Savior of Wizard City" and "Three Streets Savior" badges. If someone could help me that would be great.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
In order to get Three Streets badge, you must finish every single quest in all three streets: Firecat Alley, Triton Ave, & Cyclops Lane.

In order to get the Savior of Wizard City badge, you must complete every single quest in all of Wizard City, including Unicorn Way, Firecat Alley, Triton Avenue, Cyclops Lane, and the Haunted Cave. (Colossus Blvd does not count towards this badge.) You must also defeat the bosses Lord Nightshade and Foulgaze.

If you're not finding any open quests, but don't have the badge, try contacting Support through the "Help?" icon on the top right corner of this page. Hopefully they can figure out what went wrong.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
I too am completely unable to obtain these badges, going back on my 130 Storm and both the regular versions of Three Street Savior and Savior of Wizard City are unobtainable. The badge "bookworm" is also unobtainable. I emailed support and they just told me they wouldn't spoil anything. I'm actually livid at how useless these guys are. I have already done all these sides on my balance. I know the plot. Currently, I just know that I have ZERO quests available in wizard city and dont have those 3 badges that i should have. The only cause for one may be Penny Dreadful is missing. however thats no excuse for Bookworm.

SO, support was useless for me, maybe they will remember to fix their bugs, but honestly doubt it.