Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Broken House Item Limits

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 27, 2013
Hi,

Recently I have become quite interested in decorating a house and showing it on the Tours. I have dutifully purchased all three elixirs, raising my exterior total to the “maximum” of 350 items. But now I’m having to pick and choose which items are more important to show, so I went to the web for ideas. Low and behold, there are houses out there with well beyond 350 items! So far I’ve seen up to 450 items. I’m now fairly certain that there are houses with even more.

We’re not talking about a large crowns palace. We’re talking about a standard, purchasable by gold, house. How? I believe they’re cheating. If I am wrong, someone please correct me and let me know how I can increase my item count over 350 legally. I think they’ve found a glitch and they’re using it. And they’re going to do that, because the Tours are set up as a form of competition. People want to be the best, and a 450 item house has a marked advantage over a 350 item house. They’re going to increase their item count, whether KI makes money off of it or not. So I suggest KI makes money off of it. Up the limits; sell the elixirs. That way, those of us who are not fond of cheating will have a way of competing without going to the dark side.

Thank you for reading.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
You can Get///Buy up to 350 items to decorate your house.

I think the extra item count is from Castle Magic items as well.
You may have up to 100 Castle Magic items for your Castle.

When you look at a persons Castle Count....you see the combined amount.
At least that is what I think. However I am not 100% sure that this is the case. But seems The Logical Answer.

Scarlet ShadowStone

Defender
May 27, 2013
hopefulz33 on Jul 9, 2020 wrote:
You can Get///Buy up to 350 items to decorate your house.

I think the extra item count is from Castle Magic items as well.
You may have up to 100 Castle Magic items for your Castle.

When you look at a persons Castle Count....you see the combined amount.
At least that is what I think. However I am not 100% sure that this is the case. But seems The Logical Answer.

Scarlet ShadowStone
Oh. That would explain a lot. Thank you!

But it does make it confusing, when the house owner sees one thing and the guests see another.
I'm not sure why the developers would do that.