Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Prism

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 06, 2013
Hi! I finally got back to playing Wizard101 after a few years and started a new Wizard. She’s now level 21 and I still haven’t gotten the storm prism spell. I thought you got that at level seven, and I completed the quest the wiki said gives you the spell, but it’s not in my book and Balestrom doesn’t have any quests for me. Did the level to get the spell change, or is there a new vendor?

Administrator
Cori SkullBlood on Jul 8, 2020 wrote:
Hi! I finally got back to playing Wizard101 after a few years and started a new Wizard. She’s now level 21 and I still haven’t gotten the storm prism spell. I thought you got that at level seven, and I completed the quest the wiki said gives you the spell, but it’s not in my book and Balestrom doesn’t have any quests for me. Did the level to get the spell change, or is there a new vendor?
Hi Cori! Here are details on acquiring this spell: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Storm_Prism

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
You learn this spell at level 7.

If you have learnt stormblade, then this spell should be within your spellbook.

Remember, spells are organized according to rank. So try checking the first pages of your spellbook.

Nothing was changed as it relates to learning this spell.