Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell: Grendle Ammends

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2012
Hello. Hope both readers and KI staffers are well in these times.

While the Ravenwood Commons is a place to discuss what's in the game, This particular topic is about what is not in the game. The spell Grendle Ammends, along with the thor's hammer and very cute green squirrel, are not craftable or obtainable via loremaster.

As the initial release date keeps straying further and further away, I have increasingly hoped loremaster would have added these spells to her fancy collection. Instead she still has not, and I don't see much indication that she will. I'd love for my myth wizard to have such a wonderful and powerful heal spell, with the jaw dropping and very aptly myth themed visuals. With this new 2020 summer update coming, I was hoping they would be added into the game since it has nearly reached the year mark since the pack was initially released, but I see no sign of them in the update notes.

My question to Spark, Lydia, Falmea, or any other professors or bodies of authority that may stray across this topic... Is there hope that the famed loremaster will learn the 3 spells from the grlizzleheim lore pack in the future?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Administrator
Jellybeans yummy on Jul 8, 2020 wrote:
Hello. Hope both readers and KI staffers are well in these times.

While the Ravenwood Commons is a place to discuss what's in the game, This particular topic is about what is not in the game. The spell Grendle Ammends, along with the thor's hammer and very cute green squirrel, are not craftable or obtainable via loremaster.

As the initial release date keeps straying further and further away, I have increasingly hoped loremaster would have added these spells to her fancy collection. Instead she still has not, and I don't see much indication that she will. I'd love for my myth wizard to have such a wonderful and powerful heal spell, with the jaw dropping and very aptly myth themed visuals. With this new 2020 summer update coming, I was hoping they would be added into the game since it has nearly reached the year mark since the pack was initially released, but I see no sign of them in the update notes.

My question to Spark, Lydia, Falmea, or any other professors or bodies of authority that may stray across this topic... Is there hope that the famed loremaster will learn the 3 spells from the grlizzleheim lore pack in the future?

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Thanks Jellybeans, we are! Yes, it's that way now on Test Realm and will be that way on Live.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2012
Sparck on Jul 9, 2020 wrote:
Thanks Jellybeans, we are! Yes, it's that way now on Test Realm and will be that way on Live.
Thank you kindly for taking the time to respond Mr. Spark, I know you are a very busy individual. This is fantastic news!

Defender
May 11, 2013
Jellybeans yummy on Jul 9, 2020 wrote:
Thank you kindly for taking the time to respond Mr. Spark, I know you are a very busy individual. This is fantastic news!
I decided to farm Loremaster for a bit and after 4 runs on Test realm I got Hammer of Thor cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/439207779471851520/732917716540850176/Picture_2020-07-15_07-06-44.jpg