Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No spell quest?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 28, 2019
I'm a 75 storm wizard trying to get Healing current, I got a message around lvl 55 from Halston saying something along the lines of i can't get the spell quest yet, or it wasn't ready for me. Is there anyway that I can fix this? I didn't get insane bolt, or enfeeble either because the quests wont show up.

Explorer
Oct 04, 2013
Try starting at Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town.

I had same trouble.

Victoria

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Make sure you've done the main quests in Grizzleheim through Mirkholm Keep for Supercharge, your level 35 spell; and through Sudriland in Wintertusk for Insane Bolt, your level 55 spell. In both these cases, you have to open those specific areas of Grizzleheim/Wintertusk, but you go to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town (near the Bazaar) to get the quests started.

After completing those, quest through Avalon until you open up the High Road area for Enfeeble, your level 72 spell. Around level 75, after you get into The Wild, you should get another quest for Healing Current, your level 75 spell. At the same time, you'll also get a quest for your level 75 Storm minion.

Here's a link to the Storm school spells, to help you keep this all straight.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Storm_School_Spells#axzz6SmywiPoz

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven
Sierra Stormcaller