Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New monstrology spell idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2012
I have been thinking about new spell ideas for monstrology and looking at the categories on the wiki page and seeing the number of creatures in each category the giants seemed to be the largest category that has not been made into a monstology spell yet. This would be a good option since the creatures span across multiple worlds. The category would include the fomori from avalon and the Minotaur and cyclops form wizard city. It would also include some creatures from dragonspyre azteca and grizzleheim making it much better than more specific category spells in monstrology.

Another good choice for a monstrology spell would be wizards. That like the previous creature class mentioned has many creatures across multiple worlds including dragonspyre avalon and empyrea and even the catacombs. It would include some unique creatures too like malistaire, morganthe and even the headmaster.

Community Leader
It is a wonderful idea. However, I think they may add sub categories bit by bit instead of all at once as that may cause some problems.

For instance, they added Colossus and not Elementals which would've included way TOO MANY.

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Survivor
Dec 30, 2012
Of course that makes sense but what I as a monstrologist are afraid of is when they do release a new monstrology spell it not include all of creatures to collect such as the parrot or imp spell and with the spells being a hundred thousand gold i want to get what I am paying for.

Community Leader
That is true, yes. Monstrology spells tend to be more costly, but then again 100,000 gold is not extremely rough to come by and there can always be more creatures in the future that can be used with that spell.

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP