Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ratatoskr drop rate :(

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
ok si i have spent close to 45,000 crowns on grizz lore packs trying to get full version of ratatoskr perm spell can you please!! up the drop rate ?? please?!?

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
If you have treasure cards of the spell hold onto them because the spell will be craftable in the next update, but other than that I don't really see them increasing the drop rate of the spell

Explorer
Sep 18, 2009
forestweed on Jul 1, 2020 wrote:
ok si i have spent close to 45,000 crowns on grizz lore packs trying to get full version of ratatoskr perm spell can you please!! up the drop rate ?? please?!?
I spent almost 200k crowns to get the spell. The drop rate is so horrible that I am still in a battle with support, and the financial records department over seeking a refund.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
ash5super on Jul 5, 2020 wrote:
I spent almost 200k crowns to get the spell. The drop rate is so horrible that I am still in a battle with support, and the financial records department over seeking a refund.
Good luck with that. You're not getting a refund for stuff you bought and didn't like. I do agree that packs are terrible, but you can't just buy them and then demand your money back when you don't get what you want.