Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Don't retire girl Commander Robe

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Hi Samantha Max

Please don't retire girl commander robe it the only thing that keeps me doing Rank pvp.

If girl commander robe gets retired then I won't do rank pvp or play on Wizard101 anymore because it would be to boring without commander to buy.

So please please don't retire Girl Commander Robe it the best robe on the game.

As long as the Girl Commander Robe stays I will keep on playing Wizard101 if it leaves I will just quit.

I buy Membership so I can do rank pvp to get Girl Commander robe.

Please Kingsisle don't retire Girl Commander robe.

Warlords and Private be family friendly

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Barbie934m on Jun 25, 2020 wrote:
Hi Samantha Max

Please don't retire girl commander robe it the only thing that keeps me doing Rank pvp.

If girl commander robe gets retired then I won't do rank pvp or play on Wizard101 anymore because it would be to boring without commander to buy.

So please please don't retire Girl Commander Robe it the best robe on the game.

As long as the Girl Commander Robe stays I will keep on playing Wizard101 if it leaves I will just quit.

I buy Membership so I can do rank pvp to get Girl Commander robe.

Please Kingsisle don't retire Girl Commander robe.

Warlords and Private be family friendly
All 4 age pvp gears will be retired, while some would only be used for cosmetic purposes. Its total reset and its what we need right now.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
angellifeheart on Jun 28, 2020 wrote:
All 4 age pvp gears will be retired, while some would only be used for cosmetic purposes. Its total reset and its what we need right now.
If That true then a Millions players will quit playing less kingsisle puts that robe as a reward to make up for it.

Commander Girl robe is rare if it retiring why aren't those Warlords helping me get the robe?

Instead of being a bully?

Girl Commander robe better not retire at all otherwise I want pay kingsisle a Dime tiill they bring it back.

Samantha Max Family Friendly player only if Girl Commander robe stays in Deigo's backpack

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
I don't think we even have millions of players to quit.
Warlords are under no obligation to help you rank up to buy a robe. Being a bully is a separate issue and the report button is for that.
I hope they make the cosmetic available too, but fixing PvP is going to bring them more money than keeping you from quitting. Sorry.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Robobot1747 on Jun 30, 2020 wrote:
I don't think we even have millions of players to quit.
Warlords are under no obligation to help you rank up to buy a robe. Being a bully is a separate issue and the report button is for that.
I hope they make the cosmetic available too, but fixing PvP is going to bring them more money than keeping you from quitting. Sorry.
If I do buy Membership and Girl Commander Robe is not in Deigo backpack my wizards will never ever say gg at all 100%

The Girl Commander Robe is the best looking outfit in the game if it gone.

I Cannot say GG in any Rank pvp Matches 100%

And I will wait till Spark to say something.

I hope if girl Commander Robe retires all of the tc enchants upgrade retire!

Samantha Max Family Friendly only if girl Commander robe stays.

Squire
May 10, 2013
Barbie934m on Jul 1, 2020 wrote:
If I do buy Membership and Girl Commander Robe is not in Deigo backpack my wizards will never ever say gg at all 100%

The Girl Commander Robe is the best looking outfit in the game if it gone.

I Cannot say GG in any Rank pvp Matches 100%

And I will wait till Spark to say something.

I hope if girl Commander Robe retires all of the tc enchants upgrade retire!

Samantha Max Family Friendly only if girl Commander robe stays.
Why would TC enchants retire?

What does that have anything to do with you getting your Commander Robe?

Explorer
Mar 01, 2014
I'm laughing more of the fact that some wiz girls are gonna be pressed bcuz they could never get this robe and its all they wanted to look cool but literally EVERY girl wears it.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2019
xTsuin on Jul 4, 2020 wrote:
I'm laughing more of the fact that some wiz girls are gonna be pressed bcuz they could never get this robe and its all they wanted to look cool but literally EVERY girl wears it.
Hi xTsuin

Not every girl wizard on a game is a girl irl to be honest some of the girls wizards are guys irl.

My favorite robe if the girl commander robe it a dream robe I want to collect.

there's are guys that play as both girls and boys wizards and some girls do the samethings and there's are guys and girls that just like to play there opposite side.

I know some girls that play on Wizard101 just like playing on guys wizards and a few guys just like playing as just girls wizards.

I'm a guy irl and I choice to play as just girls wizards because I want the best looking commander robe gear on the game.

Tasha lvl 60 something, always be family friendly to all players.

P:S:

You shouldn't judge other people ask what wrong before you judge others wizards players.

Some of us have lost someone to play irl and we get on this game to talk to others and do pvp for fun and we can't always afford a tc spell enchant.

It will be helpful if everyone helped each other in rank pvp and also questing.

So I'm asking we work together instead of against each other.