Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Bird tc damage is wrong

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Storm Bird treasure card says it does 295 flat damage but this is not the case.

The wiki describes the damage as: DescriptionDeals 295-355 Storm Damage
Here is the link: www.wizard101central.com/wiki/TreasureCard:Storm_Bird#axzz6QITxCVi6

One more thing to note is, the ice version of this card, Snow Bird, does 295-355 ice damage. Also, the accuracy is the same amount for both of these cards (75%).

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Does the storm bird TC have a variable damage amount in game? It's more likely that the wiki is unreliable than the description in game is off.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Robobot1747 on Jun 27, 2020 wrote:
Does the storm bird TC have a variable damage amount in game? It's more likely that the wiki is unreliable than the description in game is off.
While you are right about the wiki being unreliable, this time they are seemingly right. I say "seemingly" because who could truly know the damage percentage accurately? I've been using this card a few times in the deckathalon events and this is how/when I noticed it.

The card is sold at bazaar and anyone can try it, then report back here of their findings. Buy a few storm bird tc and test it out and report here the different damages it does (with no extra boosts).