Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Returning player in desperate need of friends.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2012
Hello everyone my name is sabria138 im a returning player who has been stuck on a few dungeons for quite some time i cant advance in game any further until i can complete them. If there is anyone still active that could lend a hand on clearing 1 or 2 of them i would greatly appreciate it and return the favor if needed. Im a level 49 balanced wizard. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help .

Administrator
sabria138 on Jun 23, 2020 wrote:
Hello everyone my name is sabria138 im a returning player who has been stuck on a few dungeons for quite some time i cant advance in game any further until i can complete them. If there is anyone still active that could lend a hand on clearing 1 or 2 of them i would greatly appreciate it and return the favor if needed. Im a level 49 balanced wizard. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help .
Greetings and salutations sabria138, welcome back to the Spiral!

I'm sure there's several here in the forums that will be more than happy to help you out.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
I am on here pretty much every evening and would be happy to help, my wizards name is Tatiana Wintertail, also have a balance names Brynn Day, and a myth, Brianna Green, just let me know what day you want help and we can power you through.

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
Welcome back Sabrina! I’m John Nightsong in game if you need help let me know in game should be on soon!