Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deckathlon suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2014
How about adding a display of your current number of Deckathlon credits to the Deckathlon status window? At the moment, you have to check the Deckathlon tower portal in the library to see the number of credits you have.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
It is very frustrating to lose contact while in the middle of a Deckathalon run and thus to lose the rest of the run. A friend of mine even finished the eighth level only to lose contact before he had a chance to purchase the deck.

I suggest that if a player loses contact during a Deckathalon run he/she be allowed to continue the run when contact is reestablished.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Keiran StormHammer on Jun 21, 2020 wrote:
How about adding a display of your current number of Deckathlon credits to the Deckathlon status window? At the moment, you have to check the Deckathlon tower portal in the library to see the number of credits you have.
I agree with this. It is sometimes a hassle to run over to the Deckathalon portal just to check if I have any remaining credits left.