Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Better Deckathalon Change Possibility Discussion

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Ok im noticing not just for me but a large amount of people since the start of the already added changes that because of the limit that we can not have any form of experimental deck setting because its limit is only set to 3 a day.. now im not saying bring back unlimited credits because i know the devs DONT want this and were extremely defensive about it but what about instead of 3 how about a maximum of 5-6 because not everyone has a high point gaining strategy to get the rewards OR has the strategy to combat higher floors in the deckathalon to even stand a chance like for instance balance's its SOOOOOO unbelieveably broken and by that i mean you have mobs spamming mana burn this spell is really annoying as is then you have one or the other or even both thats literally casting a combo of black mantle + mana burn or mana burn + mana burn and even black mantle + black mantle those spell are REAAAAAALLY broken for what we are able to even go in with not to mention other spells but stuff like hydra 2 heads are pretty much enough to one turn you and then imagine chimera thats even worse literally one head from that can one shot a player even if they prepare im thinking that possible changes like

1. Make the decks deckathalon only
2. Give the decks either % stats like resist or double everything on it stat wise be it damage, hp, starting pip or even socket usage
3. Come up with Deckathalon only gear (ie hood robe boots) that only effects changes in deckathalon itself
4. Double the tc card holding limit
5. Add a Testing option before going in to test stategies

if anyone else has reasonable changes or ideas feel free to add on to this post i really would like to see deckathalon be fun again instead of anger inducing and spit on by tons of people theres so little people who like this event and i feel like it could be doing way better than it is now :/