Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

returning player looking for information on new worlds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
I have been gone about three years and finally have returned to see if there were any new worlds added to the spiral since Empryea, from what I have seen so far, there is not much new items or worlds. I was wondering when a new world would be placed into wizard101?

Victoria Stormblade
level 125

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
The second part of Emyrea is the only world you've missed.. they should have a new world out this year if they go back a schedule of any means. Or I sure hope so because one world in 4 years is kind of crazy...

The Dragoon Gear is the new best gear in the game. Takes A LOT of farming. It'll keep you busy for a few weeks but it's not bad. It's just tedious. They've mostly released events like BeastMoon Hunt (pretty much Domination from CoD) and Deckathalon. They've updated graphics and they look great. Like 50 new hoard packs. Not much else has happened

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
thank you for replying to my post and i sure hope that they do come out with a whole new world. thank you for the information about empryea and the outfits and hoard packs