Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

TC blade remove from rank pvp

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Hi there is a problem with tc blades like 45 tc blades.

please make all tc blades 40 please it unfair to have death and life and ice use tc 45 blades it makes rank pvp unfair and unbalance in turn base pvp.

45 tc needs to go back to 40 as it was in the past it and put storm 35 blad back to 40 please.

Samantha Max be family friendly to private and help them get to Commander if you really want a GG otherwise you don't really deserve it.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2019
Ice and Death are blade-stacking schools. Most of their damage output consists of utilizing blades. Blades are fine where they are. That's why we're seeing people at max level start carrying enfeeble treasure cards in their sides, or even going as far as to train enfeeble on a pet as their may-cast, rather than having an Infallible pet. If you're tired of blade stack schools, pack multiple shields or carry enfeeble treasure cards. Even one would help, just to get the message across that you may be capable of enfeebling again. It isn't a game-play error, its a personal error.

The7Lails, (Sun) 85 , (Thunder) 75 , (Moon) 68, (Legend) 58 , (Jade) 51, (Ice) 50, (Dune) 50

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Barbie934m on Jun 16, 2020 wrote:
Hi there is a problem with tc blades like 45 tc blades.

please make all tc blades 40 please it unfair to have death and life and ice use tc 45 blades it makes rank pvp unfair and unbalance in turn base pvp.

45 tc needs to go back to 40 as it was in the past it and put storm 35 blad back to 40 please.

Samantha Max be family friendly to private and help them get to Commander if you really want a GG otherwise you don't really deserve it.
Months later and I still don't see the issue with giving lower damage classes better blades. Not to mention if you're using blades as a storm you're losing value since all it takes is a shield and storm has no overtime to break it and still deal good enough damage.

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
iRelentlessW101 on Jun 16, 2020 wrote:
Ice and Death are blade-stacking schools. Most of their damage output consists of utilizing blades. Blades are fine where they are. That's why we're seeing people at max level start carrying enfeeble treasure cards in their sides, or even going as far as to train enfeeble on a pet as their may-cast, rather than having an Infallible pet. If you're tired of blade stack schools, pack multiple shields or carry enfeeble treasure cards. Even one would help, just to get the message across that you may be capable of enfeebling again. It isn't a game-play error, its a personal error.

The7Lails, (Sun) 85 , (Thunder) 75 , (Moon) 68, (Legend) 58 , (Jade) 51, (Ice) 50, (Dune) 50
Do you have any suggestions of where to farm for enfeeble TC?

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
I really want the nerf of gold to buy tc blade to be honest tc ice blade that cost 1,000 gold that kinda for only players that farm loremaster gets.

and all tc blades to me for zero pips should be 40% or make all schools tc blades 45% and for balance tc only 30% it should be a 35% to be honest for the cost of 2,000 gold.

I think all school spells shouldn't get nerfed at all if i created the weaver spell I would rather get a blade from it instead of a shield.

I'm not a rich players like most of you Warlords are but I do know how to do rank pvp.

nerf all 0 pips blades to 40 slept for balance they need a upgrade tc blade since loremaster got nerfed or put all schools tc blades at 45 so it balance for 1,000 gold.

right now the tc blades that are in the libary should only cost 500 gold for life fire and ice and maybe death storm tc 35 blade should only cost 400 gold.

Samantha be family friendly to all players and help out others.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Liam Swiftwalker on Jun 18, 2020 wrote:
Do you have any suggestions of where to farm for enfeeble TC?
Unfortunately they only seem to drop from Khrysalis bosses. If they were available from KHR mobs as well I'd be okay with it, but people do also carry aftershocks for a reason.

Explorer
Aug 04, 2019
Barbie934m on Jun 19, 2020 wrote:
I really want the nerf of gold to buy tc blade to be honest tc ice blade that cost 1,000 gold that kinda for only players that farm loremaster gets.

and all tc blades to me for zero pips should be 40% or make all schools tc blades 45% and for balance tc only 30% it should be a 35% to be honest for the cost of 2,000 gold.

I think all school spells shouldn't get nerfed at all if i created the weaver spell I would rather get a blade from it instead of a shield.

I'm not a rich players like most of you Warlords are but I do know how to do rank pvp.

nerf all 0 pips blades to 40 slept for balance they need a upgrade tc blade since loremaster got nerfed or put all schools tc blades at 45 so it balance for 1,000 gold.

right now the tc blades that are in the libary should only cost 500 gold for life fire and ice and maybe death storm tc 35 blade should only cost 400 gold.

Samantha be family friendly to all players and help out others.
The tc blades aren't that expensive and I could buy you many if you wanted. Have you tried farming Halfang in Grizzleheim? He drops good gear to sell and it's a one round kill if you can crit a blizzard. My gardens usually give me enough gold so you may want to try having a large amount of plants to help with that.

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
JewelKI on Jun 20, 2020 wrote:
Unfortunately they only seem to drop from Khrysalis bosses. If they were available from KHR mobs as well I'd be okay with it, but people do also carry aftershocks for a reason.
I think Aftershock only comes from packs.