Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Elemental Retriever Confusion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2011
Well it took me the better part of a week but I finally got elemental retriever on an energy pet, trained the pet to mega, and then finally unlocked the talent. I've started opening chests with it... and then got no spelements for the entire night. I just can't figure it out. Has anyone been more successful opening chests with elemental retriever? I am just trying to figure out how I can maximize my use of it. Anything would help... I just can't find much information on it anywhere.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2013
Brahm Cracker on Jun 15, 2020 wrote:
Well it took me the better part of a week but I finally got elemental retriever on an energy pet, trained the pet to mega, and then finally unlocked the talent. I've started opening chests with it... and then got no spelements for the entire night. I just can't figure it out. Has anyone been more successful opening chests with elemental retriever? I am just trying to figure out how I can maximize my use of it. Anything would help... I just can't find much information on it anywhere.
i am having the same problem i am only getting regents

Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Same here. Unlocked talent cost many reagent. Only to find it does not work
KI.
Mark dragonleaf l130