Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scion of life effect does not match description

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
The scion of life spell has several bugs that need to be fixed.

1. When enchanting the card using the +100 health or +150 health, the card numbers do not accurately reflect the enchantment change. For more details, look at the card images on the wiki page. https://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Scion_of_Life
  2. The heal over time on the card says it should be for all friendlies. Currently, it only affects the targeted player.

Can these please be looked into and fixed? The second especially makes it a really bad healing spell I have no reason to ever use.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
serene sparks on Jun 15, 2020 wrote:
The scion of life spell has several bugs that need to be fixed.

1. When enchanting the card using the +100 health or +150 health, the card numbers do not accurately reflect the enchantment change. For more details, look at the card images on the wiki page. https://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Scion_of_Life
  2. The heal over time on the card says it should be for all friendlies. Currently, it only affects the targeted player.

Can these please be looked into and fixed? The second especially makes it a really bad healing spell I have no reason to ever use.
I never had an issue with this spell because I never pack this useless scion in my deck to begin with.
I'm just waiting for them to give us the option, like devotion and cycle of life, to allow players the choice of choosing a damage or healing version of this current spell.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
angellifeheart on Jun 15, 2020 wrote:
I never had an issue with this spell because I never pack this useless scion in my deck to begin with.
I'm just waiting for them to give us the option, like devotion and cycle of life, to allow players the choice of choosing a damage or healing version of this current spell.
Agreed. I only realized this was an issue because I wanted to play with it a bit after I got it. As it stands now, it's the worst healing spell in the game by a very large margin.