Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Azteca sword blades, astral, sun, stars, and moon spells what quest?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
Frustrated doesn't even come close.... I am close to being done with Azteca but have not gained any blades nor sun, star, moon, or astral spells? Which from what I was told usually happens around level 83-86 unfortunately my wizard is level 89 now and was wondering what do i have to do to get these items and spells? And what is the name of the quest to get them. Is there any crafting involved?

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
You get those from NPCs in the Zocalo. If I remember correctly, the star spells become available via quest at level 84, the sun spells become available via quest at level 86, and the moon spells become available via quest at level 88. You'll have to talk to the NPCs there to get those quests, defeat a boss or two, and activate the obelisks in Three Points to be able to buy those spells. Good luck!
130 130 100 72 58 56 10

Survivor
Dec 30, 2011
I believe the quest is called "Across the Universe" given by Pacal Redmask. I think you also need to have unlocked the astral obelisks in Zafaria first.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
He haha he.....

You know, I didn't know you had to finish the prior quests to get to the newer ones. I thank you so much for letting me know.