Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mother Spider Monkey jewel drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2018
Hello!

I did this boss fight as a side quest today to get flying squid ink as a reward- the only reason I did it. I also got a cool jewel as a drop. It was a +18 Sparkling Critical Peridot! This was super exciting to me as it was my first +18 crit jewel, considering I haven't fought Medulla yet (putting it off for the crafting quest).

Once I got over my excitement I looked mother spider monkey up to see her drops and if she dropped any other +18 crit jewels, thinking it would be good to farm for them here, but no. The only other one is +18 shadow crit jewel. Then I was thinking maybe it was her minion, the monkey spider bc it's myth, but also no. So, now I have a conundrum of which one dropped it. Pretty sure it was the boss, but I have no way of telling. Only sad thing is I'm a fire and can't use it . Either way Myth wizards can farm this boss bc I at least know the +18 critical peridot drops there!

Has anyone else had any other +18 crit jewels drop from this boss or was I just extremely lucky to get one on my first go?

-S