Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Save the myth school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2012
If you most players what is the worst school in the game the answer will be the myth school. That answer has not change since I've been playing the game, and i think its about time to fix it. How do you fix it? Easy with a new minion spell, prefect. I introduce you to the dubbelganger spell, this spell will summon a minion with 1/2 your stats and deck, this will be a 8 pip spell. How will this help? This will bring back minon play, in which you dont see pass about mid lvl play do to every school having a hard hitting hit all spell. There no reason to waste pips on a minion that just killed and you take a big hit to. Every myth wizard loves the minions when they start out and i sure they miss using them when they are max, plz bring our beloved minions back, make the style of play valid and worth while for us max lvl myth wizards.

Explorer
May 06, 2013
Myth is an ok school. It's not the greatest but if KI add an 8 pip AOE to the deck and you'll have an awesome school. Balance is the worse school symply because it has no prizm, no boost bubble and some damaging spells are not that great either