Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please Add a Setting to Change Back the User Interface

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2015
I really can not stand looking a symbols as substitutions for words on the user interface. It was much easier to look at before the update. Maybe there can be a setting to go back? For those who have 800x600 monitors, they can simply adjust the UI size.

Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
So agree. I don't wish to be mean but the new UI fails every basic tenet of intuitive UI design. I now have to go three clicks deep just to find a person's school and level, and the backpack spell icons have actually gotten so small they cannot even be read anymore, and once again, I am required to perform multiple clicks to attain the same information I got before with a simple hover over.

I would rather have seen a new pane added that would allow me to see my backpack, quests, etc, during a battle, and off the main screen. There is too little access to some items and too much junk covering up the screen action atm.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2015
Well, it's only a simple On and Off switch to go to "Classic UI". Not hard. To me, clicking way more is a chore.