Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia next quest not received

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
I recently completed my grandmaster artisan badge in Celestia. When completing it I did not receive the next quest to get my legendary artisan badge which doesn’t make sense considering my character is well into Zafaria. I emailed KI over 48 hours ago with no reply except a confirmation claiming they’ve received my email. Someone help?

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
So to get the next crafting quest you actually have to do a Zafaria side quest. I believe it is called "To the Market" or something like that. Inaga Whitestripes in Baobab Crossroads gives it to you. Check the wiki for the actual quest to complete. Once you have gotten the lion in the sidequest to the market you should be good to start crafting with him.

RECAP: Celestia crafter will NOT give you a new crafting quest. This is on purpose. Go to Zafaria, complete the sidequest, then do Zafaria questing. From there, crafting quests continue as they did before Celesita, with crafters sending you to the next one for furter learning until you get to the arcanum. Then its all on our Ignus to teach you.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
Celestia is one of the first worlds with a level requirement. If you focused the story line quests you may be a level or two short. You must have completed Dragonspyre and be level 44 to pickup the quest from Professor Ambrose in the Commons.