Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bullies Warlords and Friendly Warlords

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Hi there are 2 kind of Warlords in Wizard101.

I was on a balance wizard name Kymma and a guy Warlord with a ninja pig pet so I called him pig lord as a nickname so his pet maycasted a start spell with pierce, He demanded I say gg to him and I said I would if he hoinked he reported me and i got muted for a 24 hour day.

After getting muted I went into another rank pvp match and was facing a private wizard.

And I'm more annoying as a muted wizard and that Warlord had a friend that added me and he followed me to my next rank pvp match and said i was more annoying being muted than I was in open chat.

I did beat the private wizard as being annoying muted balance wizard name Kymma.

I was only Commander then I think I could already been a Warlord but it been a long time ago.

after i beat the private wizard I went questing with a friend wizard that was also a Warlord then I got off and rest for a little bit.

Got back on and did more rank pvp and a guy Warlord beat me and I call him a piglord also because he had a pig pet and he asked for me to say gg and I said I would if he Hoinked so he playful did hoinked and I said GG to him.

If the first Warlord just Hoinked he would have gotten his GG he didn't need to be rude and get me muted for a day.

There is always be friendly and be nice to nicknames callers.

Being called a puppet because your wearing the dullest hat and mask is just a nickname I even call myself a puppet on a girl wizard wearing that hat and mask because of a cartoon Movie the boy that lies and his nose grows longer that what it looks like on the guys wizards.

That why I call those Warlords puppets it just a nice nickname and makes me remember a cartoon movie.

And the first Warlord i called Piglord because it cast the star spell with accuarcy and pierce reminded me of Babe the Movie about the pig that herded sheep.

So now you know why I nickname people the way I do.

You can call me a Noob in rank pvp but that just a nickname to me and it doesn't hurt me at all.

Samantha Max Always be friendly to others

P:S:

Don't be rude to others always help each others in questing even in rank pvp if we want to keep helping kingsisle grow we should work together and help each others.

Helping each others is more inportant then supporting yourself.

If you Warlords supports private. As a private myself I will support you, we should work together.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Barbie934m on Jun 11, 2020 wrote:

I was on a balance wizard name Kymma and a guy Warlord with a ninja pig pet so I called him pig lord as a nickname so his pet maycasted a start spell with pierce, He demanded I say gg to him and I said I would if he hoinked he reported me and i got muted for a 24 hour day.

After getting muted I went into another rank pvp match and was facing a private wizard.

And I'm more annoying as a muted wizard and that Warlord had a friend that added me and he followed me to my next rank pvp match and said i was more annoying being muted than I was in open chat.

I did beat the private wizard as being annoying muted balance wizard name Kymma.

I was only Commander then I think I could already been a Warlord but it been a long time ago.

after i beat the private wizard I went questing with a friend wizard that was also a Warlord then I got off and rest for a little bit.

Got back on and did more rank pvp and a guy Warlord beat me and I call him a piglord also because he had a pig pet and he asked for me to say gg and I said I would if he Hoinked so he playful did hoinked and I said GG to him.

If the first Warlord just Hoinked he would have gotten his GG he didn't need to be rude and get me muted for a day.

Being called a puppet because your wearing the dullest hat and mask is just a nickname I even call myself a puppet on a girl wizard wearing that hat and mask because of a cartoon Movie the boy that lies and his nose grows longer that what it looks like on the guys wizards.

That why I call those Warlords puppets it just a nice nickname and makes me remember a cartoon movie.

And the first Warlord i called Piglord because it cast the star spell with accuarcy and pierce reminded me of Babe the Movie about the pig that herded sheep.

You can call me a Noob in rank pvp but that just a nickname to me and it doesn't hurt me at all.

Don't be rude to others always help each others in questing even in rank pvp if we want to keep helping kingsisle grow we should work together and help each others.

If you Warlords supports private. As a private myself I will support you, we should work together.
I think this can be considered a re-portable offense and deemed pretty much toxic. I think your letting your emotions get the best of you in certain match ups. Name calling isn't define as sportsman ship regardless of how its presented aggressively or casually. Saying gg , although not mandatory, is just way of showing respect at the end of match whether you've won or lost. Its true that we should all be able to help each other out when we can, but the game is still also based on solo play. Best of luck!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Barbie934m on Jun 11, 2020 wrote:

I think calling people names is rude.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
anecorbie on Jun 12, 2020 wrote:
I think calling people names is rude.
Hi I only know 1 bad name calling and that is being called trash it harsh and really rude if you can make bullies Warlords stop saying that then there's a 50% chance I will stop calling warlords puppets.

Less the Warlords wants to be called a puppet or a piglord will you get mad at them for wanting that nickname?

It was my choice not to say gg in the rank pvp match because most guys warlords don't say gg when they lose and how does it hurt to say hoink?

He only reported me because I wouldn't say gg to him if he lost he wouldn't even said anything he would just port away.

The second Warlord thought it was funny so he did it.

Just because you get called piglord doesn't mean you have to report the other wizard for a kids name less he a 4 years old boy that gets mad.

I call myself a puppet wearing the hat with a mask so calling a Warlord a puppet when I'm also a puppet wearing the same hat with the mask.

How is that really rude?

I only report people for cussing on the game not for name calling.

I'm not a 4 or 8 years old boy.

I'm already 29 years old and October 8th I will be 30 years old.

I do kids name callings to make people laugh so how is that really rude I'm just joking around.

It how i enjoy doing rank pvp giving people nicknames.

So do you want me to stop enjoying rank pvp and be someone that just ports away all the time or let me have fun with the names callings?

There's 50% dislike the names callings and there's another 50% that don't really mind it.

Samatha Max Always be family friendly.

This was just a story of my Balance Warlord name Kymma you don't have to get upset about a past match.

That wizard is already delete and I started on a different balance wizard.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
angellifeheart on Jun 11, 2020 wrote:
I think this can be considered a re-portable offense and deemed pretty much toxic. I think your letting your emotions get the best of you in certain match ups. Name calling isn't define as sportsman ship regardless of how its presented aggressively or casually. Saying gg , although not mandatory, is just way of showing respect at the end of match whether you've won or lost. Its true that we should all be able to help each other out when we can, but the game is still also based on solo play. Best of luck!
Um it a story from a delete balance wizard name Kymma that was a Warlord and that only a 50% out of another 50% to be honest.

You will have to get the Warlords that call private trash now if you think that reportable so is caling someone trash.

So do you want to get reported for calling someone trash?

I don't like pigs pets so i sale them all the time and it rude to judge others just for caling someone a nickname that is barely hurtful.

Only 4 or 8 years old would report on those nicknames not adults.

Adults should have more honour then kids do.

I only report people for cussing because Kingsisle doesn't like people cussing on there game.

Being called noob is better then being called trash.

So each time someone calls me trash I should report them for it?

That what you are pretty much saying if Warlords can report me for calling them Piglords or Puppets Warlords.

Samatha Max be Family Friendly

I'm just enjoying my matches and joking around in rank pvp to make Warlords laugh and make them mess up by there laughing.

So you want me to stop enjoying rank pvp matches my own way?

Survivor
Jan 24, 2017
angellifeheart on Jun 11, 2020 wrote:
It is rude but I don't that's reportable. People call other people trash all the time but that's not a reason to report so why should calling someone a piglord be reportable.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
JJames57 on Jun 12, 2020 wrote:
It is rude but I don't that's reportable. People call other people trash all the time but that's not a reason to report so why should calling someone a piglord be reportable.
Well according to post, the author was muted for it so i guess it was deemed punishable.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
angellifeheart on Jun 16, 2020 wrote:
Well according to post, the author was muted for it so i guess it was deemed punishable.
I only got muted because that Warlord to me a bully Hall monitor because he didn't get a gg what he wanted he muted Kymma a balance wizard.

first why should I give a Warlord a GG when I lose?

If he lost he wouldn't say GG he would just port a away like a swore loser.

If Warlords really want to have private saying GG to them they have to say it first when they lose not just port away like a swore loser.

That why 5% of the time I don't say GG when Warlords win to me they are justting getting lucky draws all the time with tc 50% of the time.

Judge me if you want.

I will keep on doing kids name calling because it how I have fun in rank pvp.

You can follow the tc pigslords if you want to.

I follow my own path and that it.

I got Kymma a balance wizard to Warlord with a friends help she told me not to listen to Warlords and she was already a Warlord.

She did 0 practice pvp matches she only did rank pvp matches.

Once she got me to commander robe we still did rank 2v2 together and she had a twin sister she was the oldest of the twins.

I know I can get commander doing 2v2 but there are more bullies on Wizard101 right now and to me I think you are 1 of them.

As a Warlord on Kymma wizard with a fire Mastery amulet.

I started to win more in 1v1 and 2v2 isn't boosting when you are 5 lvl differents because I asked old Warlords that have 1st age Warlords badge.

Who has the first age badge are more correct then second or third age badge to me that just my options.

Samantha Max be family friendly and help others to commander that how Warlords should be like all the old first age Warlords.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Barbie934m on Jun 19, 2020 wrote:
I only got muted because that Warlord to me a bully Hall monitor because he didn't get a gg what he wanted he muted Kymma a balance wizard.

first why should I give a Warlord a GG when I lose?

If he lost he wouldn't say GG he would just port a away like a swore loser.

If Warlords really want to have private saying GG to them they have to say it first when they lose not just port away like a swore loser.

That why 5% of the time I don't say GG when Warlords win to me they are justting getting lucky draws all the time with tc 50% of the time.

Judge me if you want.

I will keep on doing kids name calling because it how I have fun in rank pvp.

You can follow the tc pigslords if you want to.

I follow my own path and that it.

I got Kymma a balance wizard to Warlord with a friends help she told me not to listen to Warlords and she was already a Warlord.

She did 0 practice pvp matches she only did rank pvp matches.

Once she got me to commander robe we still did rank 2v2 together and she had a twin sister she was the oldest of the twins.

I know I can get commander doing 2v2 but there are more bullies on Wizard101 right now and to me I think you are 1 of them.

As a Warlord on Kymma wizard with a fire Mastery amulet.

I started to win more in 1v1 and 2v2 isn't boosting when you are 5 lvl differents because I asked old Warlords that have 1st age Warlords badge.

Who has the first age badge are more correct then second or third age badge to me that just my options.

Samantha Max be family friendly and help others to commander that how Warlords should be like all the old first age Warlords.
Base of the format of your pose my response goes as follows:
1. You got muted for name calling.
2. Its not mandatory.
3.Self assumption, sore loser?(a bit rude don't ya think?).
4.Its not mandatory.(forcible, gg not needed).
5.Statistics not really? got any facts to back that up?
6.Not worth the time honestly.
7.Good luck with that.
8.Pig Lords huh? i prefer Leprechauns and fairy's
9. Couldn't have said it any better myself.
10. Good for her.
11. Neat, hope you learnt something.
12.Boosting is simply exploiting the system for rank gaining.
13. Doesn't matter what age of pvp you came from, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Hope that sums it up.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
So, if I am reading this right, you are the victim here because you called someone else a "piglord" and got muted for it?

You do understand the negativity that brings, right? Pigs are associated with being fat, lazy, and dirty, even if that is not precisely how pigs are in the real world. You said it was simply because of that player's pet being a pig, and I believe you when you say that, but just because your intentions were harmless doesn't mean the words you said are harmless.

You simply picked a very poor name to go with. Joking around and having fun is fine, but you need to think about what you say before you say it. "Trash" isn't the only insult in the English language.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Torpzun26 on Jun 21, 2020 wrote:
So, if I am reading this right, you are the victim here because you called someone else a "piglord" and got muted for it?

You do understand the negativity that brings, right? Pigs are associated with being fat, lazy, and dirty, even if that is not precisely how pigs are in the real world. You said it was simply because of that player's pet being a pig, and I believe you when you say that, but just because your intentions were harmless doesn't mean the words you said are harmless.

You simply picked a very poor name to go with. Joking around and having fun is fine, but you need to think about what you say before you say it. "Trash" isn't the only insult in the English language.
It a free speach country where I live right now and I shouldn't be muted for calling someone a piglord that Warlord was a Hall Monitor and a kid hall monitor with no friendship only wants everything his way and I wouldn't do it.

If Warlords don't have to say GG when they lose why would I say GG to a Warlord that have a pig pet when I lose.

He was just not being family friendly and he was being selfish player.

private don't have to say gg when lose to a Warlord If Warlords don't have to say gg when they lose to a private.

It goes both ways.

And I said it was a story and that account is muted right now.

It wrong to judge others if I was that Warlord i would have sold that piggle pet and got a talent on a fairy pet.

to be honest I don't like piggles pet so I can't really say gg to them Warlords with joker hats they are just okay if i win I will say gg same way with them they will say gg when they win if they lose they just port away so when i lose I port away.

You get the sameway if a Warlords lose and ports away and we face again and i lose and they say gg i just port away.

That way it 100% fair.

I don't say gg to guys Warlords because most Warlords are bullies on the game and haven't got punish yet on the game.

And 2v2 isn't boosting I even asked a Warlord guy friend on Wizard101 he said as long I don't have a wizard on the other team to make them lose it not boosting if both of my wizards are on the same team.

So if that Warlord wrong or correct saying that?

If I had 2 max ice wizard on the same team doing 2v2 on my own team and facing 2 lvl 100 one is a Warlord and the other one is a sergeant.

How can i be boosting myself if they are the same lvl?

to me it makes more sense that the Warlord that a lvl 100 Warlord is boosting a 100 lvl sergeant.

boosting goes both ways not just 1 way.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
I play rank pvp my own way to be honest and I will keep playing my own way if someone can mute me for calling someone a piglord.

Then why aren't those Warlords being muted for 24 hours when they call me trash it kinda rude game right now how wizard101 game is.

Why isn't Wizard101 fair to all players if piglord can be muted for 24 hours so should trash should be muted for 24 hours to be honest

If piglord is reportable so is trash is also reportable both or none.

you can't pick and choose which one you have to do both or not do either one to be honest.

Samantha Max be family friendly and help out private to commander if your a true Warlord.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
Barbie934m on Jun 23, 2020 wrote:
It a free speach country where I live right now and I shouldn't be muted for calling someone a piglord that Warlord was a Hall Monitor and a kid hall monitor with no friendship only wants everything his way and I wouldn't do it.

If Warlords don't have to say GG when they lose why would I say GG to a Warlord that have a pig pet when I lose.

He was just not being family friendly and he was being selfish player.

private don't have to say gg when lose to a Warlord If Warlords don't have to say gg when they lose to a private.

It goes both ways.

And I said it was a story and that account is muted right now.

It wrong to judge others if I was that Warlord i would have sold that piggle pet and got a talent on a fairy pet.

to be honest I don't like piggles pet so I can't really say gg to them Warlords with joker hats they are just okay if i win I will say gg same way with them they will say gg when they win if they lose they just port away so when i lose I port away.

You get the sameway if a Warlords lose and ports away and we face again and i lose and they say gg i just port away.

That way it 100% fair.

I don't say gg to guys Warlords because most Warlords are bullies on the game and haven't got punish yet on the game.

And 2v2 isn't boosting I even asked a Warlord guy friend on Wizard101 he said as long I don't have a wizard on the other team to make them lose it not boosting if both of my wizards are on the same team.

So if that Warlord wrong or correct saying that?

If I had 2 max ice wizard on the same team doing 2v2 on my own team and facing 2 lvl 100 one is a Warlord and the other one is a sergeant.

How can i be boosting myself if they are the same lvl?

to me it makes more sense that the Warlord that a lvl 100 Warlord is boosting a 100 lvl sergeant.

boosting goes both ways not just 1 way.
That's nice and all, but sometimes just because you can say some things does not mean you should. My point is that what you said was mean and hurtful, even if you did not mean for it to be. You said something that bullies who are not family friendly would say.

You said that you were reported when that player asked for you to say GG, but you demanded that he make pig noises. I don't know this person so I can't tell for sure what you were reported for, but my hunch says it isn't because of you refusing to say GG. But, I am sure that calling him a "piglord" and demanding that he make pig noises is what ultimately caused the mute.

Saying GG at the end of a match is not mandatory, and I don't see any posts here that suggest that anyone thinks otherwise. That's why warlords aren't being punished for that. As for being punished for calling people trash, maybe they have during other times? There are a lot of warlords, it would be impossible to keep up with them all.

Administrator
Going to close this thread down as the discussion is beginning to turn into an internal debate. If you have further concerns either between each other or anyone that you are referring to in-game, please report those incidences through our support portals.

Please keep in mind that abuse and other aggressive behavior that goes against our community guidelines is not tolerated and should be reported.