Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hammer of Thor+Grendel Amends

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Giving the title subject I wanna explain why both of these spells should be 4 pips and not 5. Lets start off with the myth spell Grendel Amends. Myth needed a Heal badly that fact was always true regardless of what tier of pvp you were doing. The heal amount of 675 is well balanced for a non life spell, coming from a life player this spell has every right to be 4 pips. Especially, giving that fact that myth had to wait a long time for this like life with the ratatoskr spin. Being the way it is right now is very underwhelming because myth requires a lot of pips for damage.

Hammer of Thor Needs its damage increase to 500 base and pip cost decrease by 1 which would also make it 4 pips. Storms are suppose to do damage we can all agree with this. In short, this spell doesn't even come close to the calypso spell even with a weakness on, after couple testing was done. It pains me to see that the idea behind this spell despite storm needing a dot this one was a very useful tool that wasn't too broken but actually well balanced.

This is the first time spells were released through a pack and doesn't feel like your moneys worth. Which i would understand how others might feel about pay to win stuff since i disagree with the concept. But these spells are not even pay to win or at least even with the suggested adjustment wont be and giving the fact that they are gonna be made craft-able soon this approach will be necessary. I wanna be able to use my paid spells not have them sit outside my deck because of how useless or underwhelming they feel.