Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

6 Aura Rounds / Hatchmaking Kiosk / Jewels / Level 130 Wands

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2016
1- Add a new spell of auras that are 6 rounds instead of 4 rounds (like in catacombs mobs) or add an enchant spell for auras that if we apply it to auras it would add the aura 2 more rounds (example: if we enchant brace with it , brace would remain 6 rounds)

2- And please change hatchmaking kiosk talent searcher talent limit from 2 to 5 back again, it's so hard to find the pets sometimes .

3- Add maycast infallible / fortify pet socket jewels

4- Add a level 130 wand in the game other than the sinbad one that we can craft it and has decent damage / pierce in it / OR change the dragoons wand into better stats, there is only one level 130 wand in the game that you can get for free and that gives less damage / less critical / no pierce / no maycast than the sinbad wand . (speaking for the ice dragoon wand) . So change the dragoons wands into better stats or add a NEW level 130 wand that we can craft / farm

That's all , thanks

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Carbneth on Jun 9, 2020 wrote:
1- Add a new spell of auras that are 6 rounds instead of 4 rounds (like in catacombs mobs) or add an enchant spell for auras that if we apply it to auras it would add the aura 2 more rounds (example: if we enchant brace with it , brace would remain 6 rounds)

2- And please change hatchmaking kiosk talent searcher talent limit from 2 to 5 back again, it's so hard to find the pets sometimes .

4- Add a level 130 wand in the game other than the sinbad one that we can craft it and has decent damage / pierce in it / OR change the dragoons wand into better stats, there is only one level 130 wand in the game that you can get for free and that gives less damage / less critical / no pierce / no maycast than the sinbad wand . (speaking for the ice dragoon wand) . So change the dragoons wands into better stats or add a NEW level 130 wand that we can craft / farm

That's all , thanks
1.Although you weren't clear if this applied to pve or pvp ,may cast pets last 5 rounds on the casters turn in turn-base pvp so its already balanced as it is. Giving any extra round to such powerful utility spells would be broken. Bosses are special types and in no way, shape or form should we consider the idea that we are equal to them because we are not. They are meant to be challenging for a reason to keep us from being bored.

2. I totally agree with this, but it was already explained why the had to put it at 2. Due to technical crash issues i guess they will look into it for the time being. Its really not hard to navigate, just a time consuming process.

3.Only one of them was implemented with a brace defy jewel from the Kroger store and i believe they are also gonna be available through future scroll of fortunes. But, for now you gotta pay for this its not farm-able.I plan to get one for next month.

4.If the best gears in general were all farm-able no one would buy packs. Honestly with the direction to allow players to now farm pack wands too me is a approach on the direction of less pay to win. Very ironic now since most of the great meta gears are farm-able hmmm well here we are :) good luck with farming.

Community Leader
Those are some great ideas. 6 round auras are a bit overdue tbh as well as having more interesting maycasts on jewels that are more accessible to everyone.

As for the Sinbad wands, you might be forgetting that they actually do drop from the gauntlet, so technically with a little hard work they can be earned for free. I love the new pack format we are seeing lately, where a pack is associated with a gauntlet and you can actually get all the items from inside the gauntlet :)

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
Carbneth on Jun 9, 2020 wrote:

That's all , thanks
As a Balance wizard, I approve of auras lasting longer in PvP, so it gives me more time to draw a Supernova!