Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pylon Bosses Not Working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
I'm unable to summon any pylon bosses at all, they're either unable to be spawned or all clipping into one another. i'm going up to the pylons and pressing "X" but nothing is happening, there isn't a prompt to press "X" either. it's not an issue with quest progress, I'm in Empyrea, but I don't know how to fix it.

really want that Celestia Tribal Theme Music Scroll

Explorer
Oct 04, 2013
I just finished that quest on my little ice guy on Thursday the 4th, I didn't have any trouble with it.
You do have to go down the ramp like 3 times and talk to the guy I don't remember his name before the pylons turn on.
Oh and the one pylon by it self up the stairs.
Good luck with it, that was a fun quest

Victoria

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Michelle LifeLeaf on Jun 9, 2020 wrote:
I'm unable to summon any pylon bosses at all, they're either unable to be spawned or all clipping into one another. i'm going up to the pylons and pressing "X" but nothing is happening, there isn't a prompt to press "X" either. it's not an issue with quest progress, I'm in Empyrea, but I don't know how to fix it.

really want that Celestia Tribal Theme Music Scroll
Are you sure you completed the prerequisite quest to allow the "x" interface? The main quests do not unlock the pylon bosses, only a side quest does. I just tried the pylons yesterday and they worked for me.