Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fell spawn drop rates

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
I feel fell-spawn drop rates should be increased tad bit due to the difficulty and requirement a gold key to unlock the dungeon. Like other key bosses there is always an instance of some sort of gear drop per lets say 5 runs. Fell spawn is the only dungeon you can run 20 times and have no gear drops whatsoever. Now i understand this is to elevate the idea that the gear sets are already made for crafting, but if your gonna implement a way for players to spend their time farming instead of crafting, then it shouldn't be a motive to side swipe them into thinking it should be made harder.

I like the idea of pushing people towards a crafting direction etc, but please remember its still a kids game played by adults and no kid is gonna spend hrs on hrs trying to farm endlessly for days, or even weeks for one or two pieces of gears. I was already quite fortunate to craft 4 of the 7 pieces of my full dragoon set, but my empathy goes out towards those with more than one accounts and have all 7 schools to grind for. Farming dungeons should feel rewarding and not a feeling of headaches or makes you just wanna through a fit against the computer screen.