Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Membership and farming ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
Isn’t it annoying to farm viggor in the catacombs like 50 times and come out with nothing? Or any boss for that matter. It would be could if after like 20 runs instead of a second chance chest a “guaranteed drop” chest appeared instead. Allowing you to pick whatever piece of gear you wanted. Only one piece though. If you wanted to get the chest again you would have to run that boss twenty more times. This could be a member benefit. Crowns players could throw in crowns if they wanted to use this chest. But for members it should be free. Unlike the second chance chest, people won’t have to pay more each time they use this chest.

Also, the entire first arc should be made free. Before you say that’s a dumb idea, kingsisle is already making a fourth arc. That’s one. And two, there is a potion for people to skip the first arc completely anyway. Also, it will make the game more “free to play”. Another reason why the first arc should be free is because you don’t really get any “serious” or crazy things from the first arc. Also when I say first arc I’m not including other worlds like wisteria and grizzle. Aquila should never be made free that goes without saying. But the first arc should. If there’s an entire potion to skip that arc, I can’t see what’s wrong with making it free.