Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm Tired

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Every time i decide to just throw a little investment in wiz, i feel like as if nothing matters. Im tired of people telling me i can't get something simply because the odds are always against me i hatched like 10 times judging by the potion on my list and got back my dryad like 10 times out of all that hatches. I bought packs only to end up blowing full price worth 60k crowns. I quit this game for a year and came back thinking things would be different but its not. Its the same old invest on your own free will not everyone is gonna get it type of deal. Am just tired, tired of waiting, tired of playing wiz for no good reason. Farm catacombs made friends but nothing feels safe anymore nothing feels as if its earned its just feel like everything is just being locked behind a pay wall. I don't mind paying but its when im ripped off tryin to support this game its frustrates me.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Just an update notice i did got the life aoe 5 packs in after posting this. In just future reference i hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.

Defender
May 23, 2009
I have to ask if there is anyone on your friends list you are close to. Anyone that doesn't hestitate to farm with you. As someone who doesn't easily make friends, my suggestion is to be helpful and open. Those that return the favor you keep close. What work for me was these friends eventually started asking me if I have discord and we started a group and became close.

Explorer
Oct 04, 2013
You are not alone

Jewel blossoms
Treasure cards from Lore
Spellements when they fixed the drop in catacombs they turned off spellements
Better drop rate for vanguard really sad more like turned off

Pay twice or go without

My 3 accounts are looking for a change

Victoria

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
I have been playing this game, for about 9 years. I like my houses, plants, crafting, and all that goes with it. I no longer like the battles. When I think about the youngest who play, do they spend a lot to get gear, or are they just content to not get very far?

Children-beginners
older/adult-hard
professionals-no hold bared

I understand the players who want it to be harder and harder. I don't understand there not being a

choice of difficulty. I don't mind fighting hard. I don't like fighting hard/working hard, and still not standing a chance. Teaming up, in higher levels, is not fun, for many. Those players have a different goal than those who just want to relax and do well. I don't see me getting past Polaris. I have 5 wiz. My death has always been able to get to each world. No more. That makes me sad.