Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questions and Tips for May 2020 KI Live

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Wizards! Post your KI Live questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on the show! ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Designate in your post whether it is a [Question] or [Tip].

We will also have a screenshot request social post up soon. Watch for it!

KI Live is set for May 28 at 4pm CT

Thank you!

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Sparck on May 21, 2020 wrote:
Wizards! Post your KI Live questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on the show! ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Designate in your post whether it is a [Question] or [Tip].

We will also have a screenshot request social post up soon. Watch for it!

KI Live is set for May 28 at 4pm CT

Thank you!
[Question]

Does Kingsisle still have a creative director, and is there enough ideas to last this game several years of story content?

*Please Falmea, allow this one?

Survivor
Jan 26, 2017
Will there be new pets in the summer scroll of fortune?

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Question: Would you guys consider running a few community events similar to those run by fan sites such as Ravenwood Academy's Spiral of Gauntlets?

Context: With this current situation a lot of us are turning towards online games to interact with more people whilst we are in lockdown. It would be really nice to have ways to bring the whole community together :).

Tip: Make sure to plant your plants in a second castle and link them with a teleporter, so that your plants don't start wilting when you just want to use your bank!

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Question for wizard101: Will Kingsisle consider unlocking the rest of Wizard City to a "free to play" world?

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
Will you have Accursed Gauntlet for sale on the wizard website any time soon? That one never comes up when there's a gauntlet sale and I was wondering why?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Question:
Can we please have an alternative way to obtain the Participation Trophy by crafting it or replacing it in the recipes for a reagent that does not tie to PvP or take as long as doing Daily Assignments to get it?

Many of us don't do the Events or PvP and Dailies is taking way too long for a "Random" drop.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2016
is there ever going to be a up date for leaving over 130 lv??

Survivor
Jun 10, 2011
Hi, I have serious trouble with fizzles on both my storm and fire wizards. I have increased accuracy as best I can in keeping my other talents to a reasonable level. My question is which area can I reduce or add to make them less fizzle prone Thank you, Frustrated Fizzler

Survivor
Jun 23, 2014
When do the amulets in the store go on sale? The life mastery amulet specifically
Also, you guys should add more packs to the store!

Survivor
Aug 24, 2014
Is there a chance of a new world coming out this fall?

Survivor
Jul 11, 2017
Question: Do you guys plan on updating the graphics of the player models? Everything else seems to be fairly up-to-date, they're looking nice, but the player's avatar still looks older. It doesn't look like it fits in the game anymore. Looking forward to more graphic updates, keep it up KingsIsle!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Question:

Last KI Live, the KI Staff teased a little about the next arch being developed or within development. May I ask, are there any hints you are able to provide to your very curious and loyal player base?

Tip:

For those unaware of plants that drop Mega Pack Snacks, here are a few:
Evil Magma Peas
Couch Potatoes
Sword Fern
Deadly Helephant Ears
White Tiger Lilies
Maltase Tiger Lilies
Ultra Snow Apples

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Question:

Will special event rewards ever change (mainly pet promenade and spiral showcase)?

I do have 1 more question I hope is OK to be asked, because it is not me asking you; it is a question designed for you to ask us. This question will help improve upon the Scroll of Fortune, hence, increasing sales. And that question is,

Which item(s) if added to the Scroll of Fortune would make you not think twice about buying a Scroll

Some can post their responses here www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/suggestions-to-help-improve-sales-for-the-scroll-of-fortune-events-8ad6a424721bf9550172247ede581330/8ad6a42472312055017232d2b36216e3?fromSearchResult=true#8ad6a42472312055017232d2b36216e3

It would be great if KingsIsle would ask this question on other platforms so those without membership could answer too.

Tip:

- Be patient with your fellow wizard. If they play unorthodoxly, keep in mind they might be 10 years old and can use your guidance and support.

Explorer
May 06, 2013
QUESTION. Does KI have plans to add Shadow blade, shield and trap to Wizard101 as a tranable spell?

Survivor
Apr 08, 2015
Question: Any plans to add the full gear set for scroll of fortune: like robe and boots? so far we have hat and wand.
Tip: Remember you can always use equipemts sets to change more quicky betweem set. For example gardening set, questing set, pvp set and more.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2019
Tip: The new Pet Adventure Talent Myth Scout can sometimes find the rare Braided Vine and Amber reagents.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Question: When will the Grizzlehiem Lore Spells crafting recipes will be release, not the Lore drops but the release specifically for crafting.

Tip: Farming can be tedious, make sure to take small breaks in between 3-5 runs of farming, especially when it comes to reagents farming, like the the catacombs.

Administrator
Thanks everyone for the great questions! This part of KI Live is now closed. I can't wait for the show on Thursday, I hope you all enjoy it!

Survivor
Jul 31, 2015
Balance is school that is going out. If you don't make balance more interesting there will be only six schools. Every school gets a spell (except storm) that does high damage to all enemies, bu for balance you have to wait for level 48 to get power nova. Balance should also get a 40% blade or 30% blade like all the other schools and its fine if the blade works only for balance spells. Also, balance gets left out for a lot of things. For example, the wizard city library and the krokotopia library have all the school banners hanging on the walls EXCEPT FOR THE BALANCE SCHOOL!! In short this is my question, why did you create the balance school when you never pay attention to it anyway?