Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Player Back

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 24, 2010
Hi!

I haven't played this game since Khrysalis was released and feel like I am overwhelmed with so many new things that were added this game since I left. Can anyone catch me up on all the new features that were added since I've left? Thanks!

Administrator
LukeAndEye on May 21, 2020 wrote:
Hi!

I haven't played this game since Khrysalis was released and feel like I am overwhelmed with so many new things that were added this game since I left. Can anyone catch me up on all the new features that were added since I've left? Thanks!
Welcome back to the Spiral, LukeAndEye! Let us know if you have any questions about the fancy new content we've been adding to the game. Have fun!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
If you want an idea what some of the new features are like in action, you could watch player made you tube videos, or possibly read some player blogs. I don't have any specific ones in mind.

But it might give you a sort of overview. There have been so many new things (I am behind on updates too), it would be nearly impossible to give a Cliffs Notes, although some here might be able to!

Which world are you currently in?

Defender
Oct 24, 2010
SparkleTude on May 21, 2020 wrote:
If you want an idea what some of the new features are like in action, you could watch player made you tube videos, or possibly read some player blogs. I don't have any specific ones in mind.

But it might give you a sort of overview. There have been so many new things (I am behind on updates too), it would be nearly impossible to give a Cliffs Notes, although some here might be able to!

Which world are you currently in?
I'm currently on Polaris :D

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
LukeAndEye on May 25, 2020 wrote:
I'm currently on Polaris :D
Ack I just hit send on a long reply and the internet ate it.

This time I will be shorter.
Here is a list of current worlds in order. Any questions about any of them? You still have Mirage and Empyrea to go.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/worlds-spiral