Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can i get banned for not knowing what to report on?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2020
I recently reported someone in the commons for arguing with many people and kind of hardly looking for answers on someone and i reported bc its the first thing i saw when joining the commons when i read the tos and many other reasons to be banned i saw false reporting as a way to get banned. Is what i did a bannable offense as i did not know what was reportable or not.

Administrator
KingOfGhostYT on May 18, 2020 wrote:
I recently reported someone in the commons for arguing with many people and kind of hardly looking for answers on someone and i reported bc its the first thing i saw when joining the commons when i read the tos and many other reasons to be banned i saw false reporting as a way to get banned. Is what i did a bannable offense as i did not know what was reportable or not.
No, you won't get banned for doing the right thing by reporting someone that is doing the wrong thing.

Thank you for submitting a report! This is one of the major ways we know about issues in the community. Players must report them in order for them to be noticed.