Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crashing during dungeon boss fights

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Hello community!

Just today I was in a gold key dungeon and my entire team suddenly had network errors, and was frozen with no choice but to give up since we could only close the game to return. Later on, I decided to do darkmoor and at Malistaire, my game did the same thing. I have a feeling the same thing happened here. Hope this reaches the support team because I really don't want this problem to persist! Thanks so much and love this game.

Administrator
checkworner5 on May 16, 2020 wrote:
Hello community!

Just today I was in a gold key dungeon and my entire team suddenly had network errors, and was frozen with no choice but to give up since we could only close the game to return. Later on, I decided to do darkmoor and at Malistaire, my game did the same thing. I have a feeling the same thing happened here. Hope this reaches the support team because I really don't want this problem to persist! Thanks so much and love this game.
Thanks checkworner5 for reporting this stability issue. Please let us know if it continues.