Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How can I send update info to a ticket without making another ticket ?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 19, 2010
Hi Spark,

I just read your recent post on contacting Wizard help / support. I understand creating new tickets can confuse and delay the problem solving. But How do you reply to ticket. My acknowledgement of a ticket received had this:
Your question has been received. You should expect a response from us within 24 hours.
To update your question with additional information, click here

So I did as it said - I clicked there - It tells me to log in, even though I am already logged in.

Support HomeAnswersContact Us

Login to Wizard101

So I logged in again but instead of taking me to a place I can add to my ticket, it opens the main screen for Wizard 101 with all the tabbed options on the left side. My only option is to click on "Help & Support" then "Contact Support". I know this is not correct, but the link sent me to this route. I don't want to open a new ticket, but I can not see any other option on how to add something to an existing ticket.
This makes me feel really stupid, but there is no clear way to add information to a ticket except starting a new ticket and reference the initial ticket number.
I suppose maybe I should have just replied to the e-mail that said my question had been received. BUT that email instructs me to "click here".
I am sure I can't be the only one that tries to follow the ticket instructions and gets caught in the loop of the only way to follow those instructions is to open a new ticket.
Could you please be more informational on just how a member can add info to an existing ticket?

One other minor irritation, generally within a day or so there is a follow-up email that says "We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 24 hours." Often I do not play the game every day, so I don't know if the issue has been resolved. The message doesn't state the ticket is closed, but implies it by assuming the issue was resolved.

Thank you

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Rowantimes6 on May 13, 2020 wrote:
Hi Spark,

I just read your recent post on contacting Wizard help / support. I understand creating new tickets can confuse and delay the problem solving. But How do you reply to ticket. My acknowledgement of a ticket received had this:
Your question has been received. You should expect a response from us within 24 hours.
To update your question with additional information, click here

So I did as it said - I clicked there - It tells me to log in, even though I am already logged in.

Support HomeAnswersContact Us

Login to Wizard101

So I logged in again but instead of taking me to a place I can add to my ticket, it opens the main screen for Wizard 101 with all the tabbed options on the left side. My only option is to click on "Help & Support" then "Contact Support". I know this is not correct, but the link sent me to this route. I don't want to open a new ticket, but I can not see any other option on how to add something to an existing ticket.
This makes me feel really stupid, but there is no clear way to add information to a ticket except starting a new ticket and reference the initial ticket number.
I suppose maybe I should have just replied to the e-mail that said my question had been received. BUT that email instructs me to "click here".
I am sure I can't be the only one that tries to follow the ticket instructions and gets caught in the loop of the only way to follow those instructions is to open a new ticket.
Could you please be more informational on just how a member can add info to an existing ticket?

One other minor irritation, generally within a day or so there is a follow-up email that says "We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 24 hours." Often I do not play the game every day, so I don't know if the issue has been resolved. The message doesn't state the ticket is closed, but implies it by assuming the issue was resolved.

Thank you
This is not a minor irritation. I find it so annoying. I have complained about both the 'reply' issue, and about the notice "...if we do not hear from you...".

For the questions about how to update your ticket, do NOT click on the link as their messages says to do. It does not work.

Instead, on that e-mail, just scroll down to the bottom and click on 'Reply'. Then type your update info.

And for the other issue about "... if we do not hear from you...", I was told by Support that the message does not mean my Ticket was closed. But, I don't know for sure. So every time I get one of those messages, I scroll down to the bottom of the page, and I click on "Reply", and I tell them my ticket has not been resolved (or whatever), and it is still open.

The automated reply system from Support needs some adjustments.

Administrator
Simply reply to the email you received with the ticket number and that response will be marked on our side as a reply. That is if you received an email from us of course. Let me know if you did not!

Explorer
Jun 19, 2010
Sparck on May 15, 2020 wrote:
Simply reply to the email you received with the ticket number and that response will be marked on our side as a reply. That is if you received an email from us of course. Let me know if you did not!
Yes, I did receive a response. Just couldn't figure out how to reply by the instructions without opening a new ticket. I always referenced the initial ticket number in the subject line. In the future I will just respond to the e-mail if I have more info to add. Thank you

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Sparck on May 15, 2020 wrote:
They know that link does not work. I had just mentioned it to them too, in my ticket regarding all the beastmoon bugs.

Please have the Support team review their automated responses and correct it.