Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spell ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2013
hey its me Nicholas mythrider coming back at cha with some more spell ideas

ok my first will be a damage reflection spell, we will call this one time distortion this spell will cast any spell 4 pips and below back at caster so a troll equals a troll hitting me is hitting yourself when this is active and if the spell if 5 pips or higher will reflect 30 40 or 50% of damage back on to attacker so there is no recasting of any spell 5 pips and above just reflecting damage ( higher the spell the more the percentage of reflection optional) this spell will come in the form of a transformation for myth costing 6 pips. the visuals can take dark blue version of alien X from ben 10 so that includes the stars this spell will last 4-5 turns.

(AOE optional )
another brilliant spell idea for myth is called dimentionoloist where a portal will open above the arena or under, and one of 3 things will happen a u.f.o will appear and attack for 700 confusing the target for one or more rounds

, 2nd a giant mystic golden eye will peer at you from the portal above then a portal will open behind the selected enemy and a clawed hand will open up behind whoever the eye is peering at and crush and snatch them up doing 780 taking them away into the portal for a turn they will fade back in once turn is up and last but not least 3

the portal over the arena will appear peaceful then all of a sudden a huge planet comes through all dramatic striking the target for 990 (putting a -50 weakness on target or causing them to lose 3 pips and u gain 2 pips optional)
this spell will cost 8 pips and with 300 chants, damage is 750 for ufo 830 for the eyes, hand animation and 1040 for the plannet animation and all of this is one spell similar to spectral blast is random wt animation will be used

this last idea is a classic a mystic werewolf spell the animations starts off on a blue or yellow full moon then the camera will zoom out to show us a cave with pierceing yellow eyes or blue eyes peering at the camera then a dark blue fured clawed hand will grab the outter edge of the cave pullying itself out meanicingly before fully revealing itself, after a howl it will proceed to run around the surrounding trees circling the arena similar to wall running but on trees before leaping down behind the tree the enemy wizard is standing in front of and attack the enemy with glowing claws and eyes.

to be more descriptive he will look similar to the myth forest lord pet, blue fur and yellow eyes, he will also have muscular build and bigger than the average werewolves of wizard101 this werewolve will stand out in every way compared to what we have seen so far.

and that's it for now guys hope you enjoyed it please feel free to leave a comment let me know wt you think or even add on if you like, send me ideas we can discuss and like and subcribe thank you XD but no fr spread the word share these ideas so we can make dreams reality thats the entire purpose of myth turning dreams into reality