Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Customer support delays

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2015
This is a problem I've NEVER encountered when playing this game. Customer support has always been kind and responsive, but recently they've been either ignoring my emails or just not seeing them at all.

I requested a character transfer several days ago, and sent multiple follow up emails, however I've gotten no response. I made sure the emails were going through, the accounts were linked, etc. but no matter what I just can't get a response from KI's support team.

What's going on? Is there some requirement that I don't fulfill? I made sure that I met all of the conditions for a character transfer (linked between family accounts, both accounts have active membership, character being transferred above level 15) yet I just can't seem to get anything back. Even if I didn't qualify for a character transfer, wouldn't it be appropriate to tell me what's wrong so I can fix it instead of just leaving me to wonder what happened?

Sorry if I seem whiny or something, but KI's support team has always been SUPER helpful, responsive, and understanding. It's confusing to me why all of a sudden it's different.

Administrator
TheUltimateFireWiz on May 12, 2020 wrote:
This is a problem I've NEVER encountered when playing this game. Customer support has always been kind and responsive, but recently they've been either ignoring my emails or just not seeing them at all.

I requested a character transfer several days ago, and sent multiple follow up emails, however I've gotten no response. I made sure the emails were going through, the accounts were linked, etc. but no matter what I just can't get a response from KI's support team.

What's going on? Is there some requirement that I don't fulfill? I made sure that I met all of the conditions for a character transfer (linked between family accounts, both accounts have active membership, character being transferred above level 15) yet I just can't seem to get anything back. Even if I didn't qualify for a character transfer, wouldn't it be appropriate to tell me what's wrong so I can fix it instead of just leaving me to wonder what happened?

Sorry if I seem whiny or something, but KI's support team has always been SUPER helpful, responsive, and understanding. It's confusing to me why all of a sudden it's different.
Hi TheUltimateFireWiz!

No worries at all, your concern is perfectly understandable. Our apologies about the delays in addressing your need. Please know that our support team is receiving high volumes of requests right now. We will be sure to get to yours as soon as possible.

Here are some specifics on character transfers that may guide your request: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/can-i-transfer-characters-between-accounts-8ad6a42b6cb33647016cd496ffd14632?page=1

As long as you received a support ticket # we will get to your request. If it's been 48-72 hours since the last reply, please feel free to respond back to inquire on the status of your request.

Please note that replying repeatedly to a request will actually lower its status in the queue, so don't do that if you want it responded to asap!

Thanks for your patience!